Love Rain :)

Love Rain :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thirst Of Fire


To be or Not Be 
That is The Ultimate Question 
My touch or My Body's Presence is Not So Important
You Can find me in Your Heart in Any Situation

Yes that Thirst of Fire of Eternal
That can't be Suppressed or nothing to Hide
That Burning Desire is always spreading  in My Deepest Inside
But  I like to Put on that flame in a Gap of  Internal

B'coz Your Lip's are So Delicious to Taste
I want to lick it as Same as of my life's Rest
I want to get Drenched and Lean Myself  in Your Sweat of Fire
Which leads me to the feelings of Heaven by touching  your Body Entire

The Intense Depth of Violin's Rhythmic tide
Will open your Heart's Untold Mystic Loving side
 I want to Smell  the Scent of Erotic Flower in your Silky  Brightly Hair
And Want to Know What Kind of Blessing of God Made Your Skin so Whitely Fair 

I like to Know me through Your Passionate Lucid Eye
I want to Know When I kiss Your Breast How would My Baby get Shy
I want to Embrace you so Tightly in My Arms
Just Like A Magnetic scrap Draw Near a Piece of Iron in a Natural Terms

I want to Make Love With you  in a Day of Warm Dazzling Sunshine of Pride
You  Make My Every Night Ravishing with Your Shine of Moon O My lovely Bride
 Red Roses, Red Wine and a Candle Light Dine 
A Bed of Roses,Two Rings of Diamond, You & Me Just be Fine !! 

Dream of Love <3 <3 <3 
M-e-Z :D 
     

                                                                                 
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment